MOSAIC Paradigm Law Group PC.
MOSAIC Paradigm Law Group PC.
family visa lawyers

Family-Based Immigration Lawyer

If you are a foreign national and are looking to legally reside in the United States with your family, you should speak with an experienced family based immigration lawyer as soon as you can. You may be surprised to learn that various options are available to you.  MOSAIC Paradigm Law Group PC(MPLG) has helped countless clients who sought to live permanently in the U.S., and we have what it takes to help you. We will guide you through each phase of the legal process. We will provide you with the compassionate and seasoned legal counsel you deserve. We understand that for many people, matters of family immigration are personal and sensitive. That is why our family and immigration lawyers provide each one of our clients with the personalized and confidential legal advice they need.


Our family-based immigration lawyers are experienced in all aspects of U.S. family immigration law and will assist you in determining the best option available to you and your family. Although each case is unique, we strive to achieve a timely and successful resolution for all our clients. We are proud of our success in helping our clients and our client’s family members to immigrate to the U.S. through our interaction with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the immigration court, and U.S. consular posts across the globe. 


MOSAIC law firm's experienced  immigration family lawyers have extensive experience in assisting U.S. citizens and permanent residents in bringing their qualifying foreign relatives to the U.S. We will provide high-quality legal service on: 


  • F1: Unmarried Sons and Daughters  (21 years old & older) of U.S. citizens; 

  • F2A: Spouses and Children  (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of Permanent Residents; 

  • F2B: Unmarried Sons and Daughters  (21 years old & older) of Permanent Residents; 

  • F3: Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. citizens; 

  • F4: Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens (if the U.S. citizen is 21 years of age and older); 

  • I-130 application; K-1 (fiancée/fiancé/spouse visa);

  • Consular Processing; 

  • Adjustment of Status;

  • Advance Parole; 

  • Work Permit; and 

  • Application for Naturalization.

Contact Us & Careers
Contact Us
10370 Richmond Ave., Suite 850, Houston, Texas 77042